Friday, June 4, 2010

SP50- Preview....DNS

Well after a long drawn out process I have opted not to run Squaw Peak. While I was in Pocatello last week my mother fell and she has been in the hospital for a week. 2 surgeries later she is still in pretty bad shape up there. I went on a run last night to clear my head and see if I was going to run but I have made the decision not to. Pretty tough call, one I am sure that I will regret from time to time. I have been dreaming and training for my 4th running of Squaw since last June but the proper training and mind set over the past week has left me little in the tank so to say.
I want to wish everyone good luck at one of my favorite races. I really wish I was toeing the line with you all. Have a great time and I hope to see many of you on the trails!


BJ said...

That's tough, but it'll be there next year. Gotta keep it balanced.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.