Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Busy times.

Been a bit and trying to get back to it. I have put in some nice miles and feel pretty strong. Found a great new training run (for me) and getting out regularly. My race schedule is coming together just adding the Timp Trail Marathon, Pocatello 50 relay and maybe a couple more. With this I have been doing the Team PI-Smith site and stuff as well.
A big project underway is the Northern Utah Trail Series or N.U.T.S.. This has proven to be a huge task and about a 1-1 1/2 years worth of ideas and thoughts flowing into a month or 2 of start time. It has been an eye opening experience dealing with the USFS, County, City and other entities. The good news is we got permitted and are under way for the first race- BST Trail Half Marathon on July 17th. Registration will hope to open on May 1st.
I am hoping to stay on top of the blogging thing and balance everything else.
Side note, my wife Melony just registered for her 1st race! The Run with the Flock 5k TRAIL race on May 8th. Woo-Hoo!
Good Luck and have fun!!!!!

No comments: