Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Motivation Monday

Well it's been another week and time for Motivation Monday. Last week I got in some quality miles and stayed true to my diet and workout plans. Its been about 6 weeks and I am really starting to notice a difference. Gearing up for 2011 and really keeping my fingers crossed for a birth into the Wasatch 100!!!!
Enough about me...here you go!

I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.- Harper Lee in To Kill a Mockingbird (my favorite all time book by the way)

Courage is very important. Like a muscle, it is strengthened by use.- Ruth Gordon

And to finish this week off.....
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.  - Richter Abend

No comments: