Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Pigeon or the Statue?

Well the last few days I have felt like the statue. I have been down with some major head and chest congestion. My wife and 11 year old had the stomach flu, so basically my house was a big cess pool of germs. Ironically enough, the soon to be 3 year old (March 9th), was healthy.
After missing some keys days running I got back and ran my regular 6 miles for a Tuesday. I felt pretty good and paced about an 8:40 mile. I hated taking 3 days off especially considering the weekend is reserved for my longer runs. I will keep up a good schedule this week with a Saturday morning run out on Antelope Island for about 23 miles. I am really looking forward to getting out on the trails.
I had some amazing news today so I am now the Pigeon. Stayed tuned for more details but hopefully it will rock the Ultra running community......

No comments: