Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fighters Fight!

Well, I have a new motto for 2008...RUN THROUGH IT! I just put in another 5 miles and it felt great. Left shin a little tight but hopefully time will take care of that. The title of todays post comes from Rocky Balboa (the last one). While on the treadmill I threw in that amazing movie. During the movie, the Italian Stallion struggles to decide if he wants to fight the new champ. While in his sweet pimpin van, Rocky and a girl are talking-he looks for advice and the girls says Rocky, fighters fight. That was my motto for Squaw Peak in 07 and my wonderful wife got me a pocket watch with the quote engraved on it.
Anyway, I will take tomorrow off and I have an indoor game on thursday. I figure I will take a day off and see how the knee feels. So far so good and 2008 looks ggrrrrrrreat!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.

Anonymous said...

I have that pinned up at my desk. CRAZY! I also have:
Don't count all the runners ahead of you and feel intimidated. Instead look back proudly at all those you're leading, especially those you can't see because they never reached the starting line.

Unknown said...

Blame no-one. Expect nothing. Do something!

Bo Schembecler (sp?) Michigan