Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2008

8 Miles

After shoveling close to 18" of NEW snow, it was time to run. I did 8 solid miles and felt good the entire time. I didn't have any major aches or pains. The right knee is acting up again but maybe it just knows whats in store for it. During the run I thought a lot about Wasatch. I kept going over how much time I have and what I need to do. WOW! I do have others races too you know. I am not over looking them but maybe they turn more into training runs. The Wasatch 100 is the goal. I am so nervous and excited.
I got some more great news today. My good friend Scott Jaime got into HARDROCK 100. No waiting for him this year. It makes me getting into Wasatch and him not feel better. I would like to go down again to see it. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.
All in all today felt like a beginning. A beginning to a journey. I want to chronicle the journey so the final destination has some meaning.
At the rate this snow is falling, I may not see a trail until June.

No comments: