Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2008

What a week!

Well, the knee still hurts. I took many days off and was going to run Friday but my wife and I went out to celebrate our 4 year anniversary. It really isn't until the 12th but next week we will be in Moab for a training.
I decided to go 5 miles today and stretch and ice right after the run. So far so good. I really want to do 12 miles tomorrow and take some easy runs early in the week. I am definitely not comfortable for next week in Moab but it will be nice to be outside and away from all this snow.
I am more excited to see friends and new family members.
The real good news is I am a little over a week into my new diet. Man is it tough. I am trying so hard to be discipline and strong. Well I just hope I wake up to my knee wanting to cooperate and that way I can get that 12 in tomorrow.

No comments: