Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

A good sign?

The body feels great! The knee is working just like the users manual says. I got in a nice run today. Since I am so new to this, I am not sure if a guy like me with so few miles needs to really taper or not before a long run but I figure that since the Moab run will essentially be a training run, I wont worry about it. I ran 5 miles in 50 minutes. Not too much but after yesterday, it felt good. After Moab I know I need to increase my mileage but I dont want to increase it too much. I would like to pick up the speed a bit too. Not sure whats more important or if I need to incorporate both. Anywho..... I feel confident and ready to get away from all this white stuff. Tomorrow I would like to go another solid 5 and maybe take a day or 2 off before Moab.
The diet is going great. Sometimes I feel like a rabbit with all the veggies but hey, its for a good cause. One day I want to walk down the street and get a cat call from a construction worker again.....Whoohooo!

No comments: