Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2008

What's the bright sphere in the sky?

Wow! What a beautiful day. I ran a new part of a trail that I have run for years. Only did 7 miles and was hoping to do 8-10 but it didn't work that way. I ran with my friend Scott Mendoza and we had a nice run and did some exploring. Quite a few people out on the trails enjoying the weather. This may be my new staple run. With this run I can add all kinds of miles anywhere I can think of. The opportunities are endless. I will take Friday off and hit Saturday (gotta run while the Fast One is racing) and Sunday with some longer miles. I sure hope the weather keeps its course but it looks like we are getting a storm in again. I will do it anyway but if I can get weather like yesterday, I will be in trail running bliss.
P.S. Man, I sure have heard some more noise with a new ultra team. What's going on out there???????

No comments: